- The (Not So) Gruesome Discovery in the Yard – a short work of fiction
- The Importance of Doing No Thing
- War on Bamboo: Whoopsie! For Safety’s Sake – Look Where You’re Going!
- Sharing: This week in the Garden
- Treating the Bamboo Invasion
- Keeping Busy by Killing Stuff
- Evaluating & Setting Major Project Priorities
- Bathroom Issues
What Day Is It Anyway?
Monthly Archives: April 2015
It was hot and humid but a nice breeze was the deciding factor on whether to work on the yard or not. She hacked and slashed at bamboo, swamp maples, and vines; yanked the nightshade by the roots and raked … Continue reading
Many many moons ago, my aunt and I went on a retreat located on beautiful Lake Champlain (on the Vermont side). The purpose was to get away – to shut off the phones and computers – to remove ourselves from the every … Continue reading
We make a safety mistake. It inevitably comes out of our mouth: a curse, a string of indecipherable consonants that leaves one’s ears ringing… maybe a “whoopsie!” – or even worse: “Honey, I think I need to go to the … Continue reading
I came upon the blog: Railway Parade Home and Garden Please take the time to visit and see some amazing photos of their garden. I wish I had the patience to nurture and grow flowers! Enjoy!
Treating the Bamboo Invasion is an easy task. It’s keeping up that’s challenging. Continue reading
It’s a colossal Good v. Evil fight. Little ol’ me against the weeds, bamboo and thorny vines. Whatever you do – don’t bet against me. Continue reading